Your Member Assistance Program (MAP) provides you with immediate and confidential help for any work, health or life concern. We’re available anytime and anywhere. Let us help.
Your MAP is a confidential and voluntary support service that can help you take the first step toward change. Let us help you find solutions to the challenges you face at any age and stage of life. You and your immediate family members (spouse and dependent children) can access immediate and confidential support in a way that is most suited to your preferences, comfort level and lifestyle.
There is no cost to you or your family to use your MAP. This benefit is provided to you by your association. Your MAP can provide a series of sessions with a professional and if you need more specialized or longer-term support, our team of experts can suggest an appropriate specialist or service that is best suited to your needs. While fees for these additional services are your responsibility, they may be covered by your provincial or association health plan.
Your MAP is completely confidential within the limits of the law. No one, including your association, will ever know that you have used the program unless you choose to tell them.
• Stress • Mental health concerns • Grief and loss
• Crisis situations
Manage relationships and family
• Communication • Separation/divorce • Parenting
Deal with workplace challenges
• Stress • Performance • Work-life balance
• Alcohol • Drugs • Tobacco • Gambling
Find child and elder care resources
• Child care • Schooling • Nursing/retirement homes
Get legal advice
• Family law • Separation/divorce • Custody
Receive financial guidance
• Debt management • Bankruptcy • Retirement
• Weight management • High cholesterol and bloodpressure • Diabetes
Focus on your physical health
• Understand symptoms • Identify conditions
• Improve sleep
Address: 5470 Canotek Road, Unit 40, Ottawa ON K1J 9H4